Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pokemon X and Y Announced for the 3DS!

3 posters

Go down

Pokemon X and Y Announced for the 3DS! Empty Pokemon X and Y Announced for the 3DS!

Post by .Luke Tue Jan 08, 2013 1:12 pm

I'M FLIPPING OUT GUYS OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!SOMEBODY PINCH ME THIS ISN'T HAPPENING ZOMG!!!!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y Announced for the 3DS! Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y Announced for the 3DS!

Post by Nai255 Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:18 pm

I suppose it was only a matter of time, I sometimes forget Gen 5 wasn't 3DS exclusive.
I must admit, if I still cared about Pokemon I'd be kinda interested as well in this upcoming adventure,
mainly since I saw some old-school monsters I actually recognize from back in the day, eheh.
So they've finally run out of colors and precious metals eh?
>:O "The mine's run dry! I can't adorn my ship with letters!"

Nai255
Nai255
Contributor
Contributor

: Tinkerbat Trainee

Back to top Go down

Pokemon X and Y Announced for the 3DS! Empty Re: Pokemon X and Y Announced for the 3DS!

Post by .Luke Thu Jan 10, 2013 2:30 am

I have to admit, if it weren't for Pokemon Black/White bringing so many new, fresh things to the table, (Like the 60FPS 3D battle scenes, the complete absence of past gen Pokemon in the story until after you beat it, non-breakable TMs. I loved not seeing a single Zubut, Tentacool, or Geodude in sight! Felt like a completely new game for once.) I probably wouldn't be half as excited as I am now. That and I don't have a 3DS yet, so it probably won't be until next year before I bother picking up the X version anyway. XD (I need a drawing tablet and parts to fix my Phat DS first; anything else that I don't really need to buy takes a nosedive down the priority list.)

And the male trainer once again fails to peak my interest. I really hope the female lead isn't a complete derp either. There hasn't been a single dude trainer I've liked since Pokemon Gold/Silver. Either the hat was obnoxious or they looked too generic, and this guy looks like a little both of both, blegh. Unless there's an option to change up their clothes, (Which I can see being a lot easier to do with 3D models.) then there's a good chance I'm going to have to lie about my gender to Professor Oak/Elm/Juniper again. XD

Nai255 wrote:So they've finally run out of colors and precious metals eh?
>:O "The mine's run dry! I can't adorn my ship with letters!"

Lololol, seems like they've been tired of using colors and metals/gems since Black and White, (I mean, do they really count as colors? XD) so I'm not surprised they went with common math variables instead. Obviously, any special edition produced afterwards will be named Z at any rate. Twisted Evil
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BossFight Thu Jan 10, 2013 8:28 pm

Haha on Platinum my character was a female named after a friend who took the game from me back when we rode a bus together and she played long enough to get out of the first town.

So I decided to keep it that way and played through the whole game with, well, me as the rival character.
BossFight
BossFight
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

: DINE AND DITCH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:15 pm

Lol, that's a hilarious story, I've never fought myself before in a Pokemon game! XD At least you were playing as Dawn, I think she's my favorite female trainer out of all of them. X3

Also, as usual, deviantART's churning out a bunch of new fan art of the starters and legendaries. Twisted Evil Definitely something about every new Pokemon game I never want to miss, the incoming plethoras of art it spawns on the Internet. =P
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by BossFight Fri Jan 11, 2013 6:24 pm

Oh yeah I forgot Dawn was based on the Platinum heroine, or the other way around. Not sure myself.

I also plan on getting the fox as my starter and naming it Mozilla.
BossFight
BossFight
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

: DINE AND DITCH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Sun Jan 13, 2013 4:02 pm

Clever, looks like you thought of it way before I did! =P Although Mozilla is actually a dinosaur mascot representing the Mozilla foundation. XD I think I know what I'm going to rename my Charizard to! MWHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!! *bricked*

And you know the drill with the Anime, they always base the lead females after the trainers in the games. We never see the male trainers in the show, for whatever reason. ;__; Who cares though! Who really watches it anymore? XD I think stopped with the Orange Islands or Johto, not sure which. #_#
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down