Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon!

3 posters

Go down

You guys excited for the Playstation 4?

OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Vote_l100%OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Vote_r10 0% 
[ 0 ]
OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Vote_l1033%OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Vote_r10 33% 
[ 1 ]
OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Vote_l1033%OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Vote_r10 33% 
[ 1 ]
[ 1 ]
OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Vote_l100%OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Vote_r10 0% 
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 3

OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Empty OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon!

Post by .Luke Sat Feb 09, 2013 3:39 am

No seriously guys, it's going to be revealed the 20th of February. Extra Smile I would link to a news article, but they're about as scarce of info as I am! The only thing Sony's said is that the system will boast more play options instead of specs; much akin to the WiiU I suspect. Most likely a nice jump forward in tech, but not a staggering leap some rumors would have you believe.

LET THE HYPE TRAIN COMMENCE

OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! 2ikbnfd

So, what are your thoughts on the system guys? Feeling excited or is it a huge "meh"?
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Empty Re: OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon!

Post by Nai255 Sat Feb 09, 2013 4:24 am

I had heard the rumors, but didn't wanna believe them. I've never even had a PS3, but mainly because I can no longer keep up with every single system in my old age Exclamation
So personally, I'll probably pass at this time. Still got plenty of tried and true favorites to enjoy across all my other systems
Nai255
Nai255
Contributor
Contributor

: Tinkerbat Trainee

Back to top Go down

OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon! Empty Re: OMG Guys, The Playstation 4 Is About To Be Revealed Soon!

Post by Paragon-Yoshi Sat Feb 09, 2013 9:46 am

Meh. The only reason why I got my PS3, is to play some games I really wanted to play.
And it also makes a nice Blu-Ray Player for my James Bond movies.
But it is nothing to get so hyper about.
And I cannot understand how people are making such a big deal over this.

Nintendo consoles however do get me hyped. Since Nintendo knows what they are doing.
They know that realistic high-res graphics is not the only thing that is to a game.
No, there is so much more to a game than that.
But Sony (and Microsoft as well) will never realize that.
They are blinded pricks. That's it.

Nintendo is the only true video game and console developer out there. Period.
Paragon-Yoshi
Paragon-Yoshi
Retired Staff

http://vgjustice.forumieren.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:45 am

I don't think the hype train for the PS4 has any steam yet, since almost nothing's been revealed so far. Heck, I still have yet to get a PS3 myself, (No need to grab a 360 since the whole Mass Effect trilogy is no longer XBOX exclusive, w00t!) so I have yet to feel much excitement for it myself.

As far what Sony and Microsoft contribute to the industry, yeah, almost nothing directly on their own. Almost all of their exclusives were developed by second parties who know what they're doing, instead of their own studios. Nintendo might be the only hardware maker in the console business with their own in-house exclusives, true.

Nai255 wrote:So personally, I'll probably pass at this time. Still got plenty of tried and true favorites to enjoy across all my other systems

Heh, same here man! I have yet to stock up on some of my favorite last gen gems, even PC ones. (I've been dieing to play Starfox Assault for years, for instance, after enjoying it so much when I rented it once, and I'd love to buy another copy of Starfox Adventures.) So it'll be a while before I get around to the PS3. =P
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum