HGH Transformation Wishlist

View previous topic View next topic Go down

HGH Transformation Wishlist

Post by Nai255 on Tue Oct 15, 2013 10:22 pm

With so many fun transformation ideas revealed in the Half-Genie Hero Kickstarter, which ones would you like to see in the final game?

Assuming there will be 5 chapters with one dance per chapter, I'd like to see a little bit of everything.

1. A small, nimble form
The monkey has always been a tried and true favorite of mine, but if it somehow doesn't make a comeback, perhaps a tiger cub that can pounce atop foes and various structures to pogo up to higher ground

2. A big, strong form
If not the classic elephant, maybe a bigger tiger, or a gorilla that could grab and throw smaller enemies? Not sure how it'd be possible to pull off a "cute" gorilla though, eheh

3. An aquatic form
The mermaid has my vote here, but I wouldn't be opposed to some sort of serpentine sea dragon that shoots thunder, or even something akin to a warp squid that puffs itself up to ward off attackers : p

4. A winged form
Either the harpy or succubus. Both look great, but it should only be one or the other. Or perhaps a phoenix that can dash through the air like a fireball

5. Other
The half-human spider variant looks great and I wouldn't mind seeing it return. Can't think of anything better for this slot at the moment... except for silly stuff, like a catgirl form... Nyantae? Extra Smile

Contributor

: Tinkerbat Trainee

Back to top Go down

Re: HGH Transformation Wishlist

Post by Rakuraiji on Wed Oct 16, 2013 8:40 am

Thaha xD Nyantae sounds awesome 8D
a Naga form would be cool as well.
but other then that... hmh. The elephant sure could be replaced by something like a gorilla, I wouldnt mind that. but how about someting more mythical like a chimera or even a dragon for the winged form.
btw - any idea if they gonna do it more like the GBC transformations (dance a certain combo to transform) or like the DSi version (stop dancing at xy to transform to z)?

New Scuttle Town Resident

: User

Back to top Go down

Post by Protoman Red Bomber on Wed Oct 16, 2013 9:11 am

For me:

1. Monkey (small and nimble)
2. Tiger (big and strong)
3. Mermaid
4. Harpy (for fly high) (special transformation - extra chapter)
5. Succubus (for float and control enemies) (special transformation - extra chapter)

if we reach another extra chapter:
6. Naga, Spider, Dragon or "full genie" form

More informations at: http://shantae.net/shantae-hgh-support.html

Wink Razz Like, seriously! Laughing
Protoman Red Bomber

: User

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content