Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shantae Wiki

2 posters

Go down

The Shantae Wiki Empty The Shantae Wiki

Post by Selachimorpha Fri Apr 25, 2014 10:38 pm

Hi there. I would like to direct your attention to The Shantae Wiki.

I've been working on it for about two years now (not alone, mind you!). I'm pretty pleased with it at this point. There's a lot there, but we could always use more editors, more ideas, etc. But anyway, please check it out. Hope you like it. No, I know you'll like it. Trust me, it's great. Maybe. I hope.

Anyway, thanks for reading.
Selachimorpha
Selachimorpha
New Scuttle Town Resident
New Scuttle Town Resident

: Super King

http://shantae.wikia.com/wiki/Shantae_Wiki

Back to top Go down

The Shantae Wiki Empty Re: The Shantae Wiki

Post by Guest Thu May 01, 2014 12:19 am

Surprised That looks pretty darn ace, 'specially for a wiki covering a small-ish series like Shantae! Great work there to you and the other editors. =D If I can ever recall my wiki login or just decide to sign up again then I may aid ya there, now and then. ^^

(It really is great work. Cool)

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Sun May 04, 2014 4:41 pm

It can be very easy to take things like wikis for granted, so it's easier for me to appreciate all that work these days. There's a reason we plug your wiki on every social site, Selachimorpha! It's pretty complete for a wiki about a series that is only just now finding its way into the spotlight, that's a lot of dedication.

I wouldn't mind contributing some things myself, especially in regards to items and their locations in the first Shantae.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down