Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Contributors Group Created!

3 posters

Go down

Contributors Group Created! Empty Contributors Group Created!

Post by .Luke Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:38 am

In response to the growing list of members contributing to our community, I've taken the liberty of creating an additional rank for those special regulars who sometimes invest as much of their time into improving this place as the Staff do, the Contributor.

There is no ceremony or obligations involved with accepting this moniker, nor is it necessary to decline. It is more or less a public acknowledgement of what you accomplished here, an expression from the staff of just how grateful we are to have you along for the ride. We are giving you our blessing to always be exactly who you are to this community, one of many helping hands who selflessly give their time for the betterment of everyone.

I have given Contributors some perks, however. Anyone with this rank can delete and edit any of their own posts, even if they started a topic and would like to delete it. The Men's Room and Staff Coucil Room are also fully visible to Contributors as well.

We do not call anyone of this rank to actually use any of those extra privileges unless they feel obligated to do so. No one asks you to get involved in conversations behind the scenes, but the door will always be open to you either way; there is no place on these boards we wouldn't want you to see.

~Sincerely, the Staff

Members who have been awarded with the rank of Contributor

Nai255, for creating our exclusive, all-original Shantae smilies. We wouldn't have such adorable and expressive emoticons if he hadn't offered to help.

MikeHarvey, for starting our first community-based Shantae fan game project. His initiative and creative art style is inspiring to all of us.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Contributors Group Created! Empty Re: Contributors Group Created!

Post by Paragon-Yoshi Mon Nov 26, 2012 2:19 am

That sure is a nice idea. Smile

Hope there will be more contributor's in the future.

I too have to thank you guys for your help and contributing.
Thanks a lot! Extra Smile
Paragon-Yoshi
Paragon-Yoshi
Retired Staff

http://vgjustice.forumieren.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Mon Nov 26, 2012 9:53 am

I'm glad you approve, Paragon. ^^ And I'm sure there will be more Contributors to come. I honestly feel blessed that other people have already willingly given their time to seeing this place improved in ways they knew how to best, the least I can do is honor them for that. Playful Wink

I would place ShantaeVocaloid among the ranks of the Contributors too for making our shiny new logo, but he's already a member of the Staff as a moderator. XD This rank is for those regular members who chipped in their time as much as anyone else without us even asking them to, their initiative is appreciated here.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ShantaeVocaloid Mon Nov 26, 2012 12:53 pm

.Luke wrote:I would place ShantaeVocaloid among the ranks of the Contributors too for making our shiny new logo, but he's already a member of the Staff as a moderator. XD

Ahh, it's alright, dude. Playful Wink
ShantaeVocaloid
ShantaeVocaloid
Administrator
Administrator

: *blub blub* :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down