Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello!

5 posters

Go down

Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello! Empty Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello!

Post by EdwardFalcon Fri Sep 06, 2013 1:46 pm

I've been familiar with Shantae since 2003, but I didn't start playing any of the games until 2011. I'm becoming very fascinated by her character and just bought the original game on the eShop. She is very fun and very sexy. Gotta love chicks who wear tube tops and show off their belly while fighting baddies! Extra Smile And if you're wondering, my username is from the main character of another Capcom franchise:Power Stone, which I'm also a big fan of.

EdwardFalcon
Scuttle Town Regular
Scuttle Town Regular

: User

Back to top Go down

Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello! Empty Re: Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello!

Post by .Luke Fri Sep 06, 2013 2:38 pm

We're glad to have you, Edward. Playful Wink Yeah, I didn't get into the series myself until 2011, despite having heard of it before multiple times because of Racketboy.com. And judging by your Power Stone-inspired name, you seem to have a lot of love for quirky and original titles, a feeling we all share around here.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello! Empty Re: Hello hello hello hello hello hello hello hello!

Post by EdwardFalcon Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:00 pm

Yes I do! The original Power Stone was only the second Dreamcast game I ever owned, and the third to make it into the family's household (I'm not counting the demo disc that came with the system), and I got extremely hooked on the anime back when I first saw it, and now that I've finally seen all the episodes I didn't see back then earlier this year, I've gotten hooked on it all over again.

EdwardFalcon
Scuttle Town Regular
Scuttle Town Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:45 pm

Ah, I didn't know there was an Anime of it too. I'm glad the series was popular enough to become an animated cartoon as well.

I noticed you posted a topic about it in General Discussion, but there are so many embedded Youtube videos that it crashed my operating system. Twisted Evil (Almost lost some important progress in Game Maker, and had to sign back into several websites and two different IM clients upon rebooting.) You might want to wrap those videos in spoiler tags ([spoiler]) so they don't all load at once, especially for people viewing the forums through tablet computers or mobile.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nai255 Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:52 pm

Good to see ya! Make yourself comfy on one of our beanbag squid chairs.
...wait, we don't have beanbag squid chairs?
Nai255
Nai255
Contributor
Contributor

: Tinkerbat Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Axol The Axolotl Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:04 pm

Hi I am Axol The Axolotl. Welcome to our fan community.

Last edited by Axol The Axolotl on Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Axol The Axolotl
Axol The Axolotl
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

: Skin maker

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardFalcon Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:13 pm

Thanks guys!

EdwardFalcon
Scuttle Town Regular
Scuttle Town Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Paragon-Yoshi Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:32 pm

Welcome.
I am Paragon-Yoshi. I am from germany and aspergian.
So excuse any odd posts I make. ^^;

Just know I never mean to do any harm.
Make yourself at home and enjoy Shantae's belly-dance. Kitty Face
Paragon-Yoshi
Paragon-Yoshi
Retired Staff

http://vgjustice.forumieren.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by EdwardFalcon Fri Sep 06, 2013 5:53 pm

Paragon-Yoshi wrote:Welcome.
Make yourself at home and enjoy Shantae's belly-dance. Kitty Face
What belly dance? Where? Tell me!! Extra Smile

EdwardFalcon
Scuttle Town Regular
Scuttle Town Regular

Back to top Go down

Post by Axol The Axolotl Fri Sep 06, 2013 11:11 pm

Just wait. *hands out some gems.*
Axol The Axolotl
Axol The Axolotl
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

: Skin maker

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum