Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shantae's Lighthouse - What's inside?

5 posters

Go down

Shantae's Lighthouse - What's inside? Empty Shantae's Lighthouse - What's inside?

Post by Maetch Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:19 pm

This is what I want answered, hopefully in the next game: what's it like inside the half-genie's personal home? I mean, it does not look very roomy, unless it's one of those TARDIS-stye setups where the interior's size is disproportionate to the exterior appearence (a common thing in video-game, mind you).

Any thoughts?

Maetch
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

Back to top Go down

Shantae's Lighthouse - What's inside? Empty Re: Shantae's Lighthouse - What's inside?

Post by BossFight Mon Feb 04, 2013 9:53 pm

I really do hope the inside of her house is included... and yes, I believe it would be roomier on the inside than the outside shows. It will likely be two stories as well based on the first game.
BossFight
BossFight
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

: DINE AND DITCH!!!

Back to top Go down

Shantae's Lighthouse - What's inside? Empty Re: Shantae's Lighthouse - What's inside?

Post by Nai255 Tue Feb 05, 2013 12:55 am

Lots and LOTS of haircare products Wink

Being a Guardian Genie, I've always wondered if she keeps a fancy telescope of some kind for remote surveillance. Perhaps one made for her by Mimic. And perhaps some big cushions for relaxing on. I kinda see this as more of Shantae's style instead of just some boring wooden stools.

It would be neat to see what's inside if they'll grant us the opportunity,
since entering a lady's room uninvited is just as dangerous as strolling through zombie-infested marshlands
Nai255
Nai255
Contributor
Contributor

: Tinkerbat Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Wed Feb 13, 2013 2:31 am

Heh, sounds like you got the perfect picture in your head already, Nai, especially the astronomy setup there. =P I still want to draw the inside of Shantae's house so badly, but I still have plenty of other things to do before I can get to that. XD

Anyway, nice Doctor Who reference Maetch. =P Makes me wonder if this one bit of promo art is actually the inside of her house?

Shantae's Lighthouse - What's inside? Shantae
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Axol The Axolotl Sat Mar 08, 2014 3:23 am

This is the art of her Lighthouse from the recent Kickstarter update.
Shantae's Lighthouse - What's inside? 70634010
Axol The Axolotl
Axol The Axolotl
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

: Skin maker

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Sun Mar 09, 2014 8:12 am

I saw that the other day on Kickstarter, nearly broke my squeeing bone from joy. Who wants to bet we're going to see a lot more fan art of Shantae inside her house now? This should be interesting.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum