Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Helloooooo Belly-Dancing-Half-Genie fans!

4 posters

Go down

Helloooooo Belly-Dancing-Half-Genie fans! Empty Helloooooo Belly-Dancing-Half-Genie fans!

Post by Ex321 Mon May 28, 2012 9:22 pm

Ex321 here, an artist on Deviantart and a huge fan of the franchise! I bought Risky's revenge and loved it (along with Mighty Switch Force.)

My goal on this website is to be inspired to make more Shantae Fan Art and maybe find a couple more theme remixes! I loves me some Water Town and Bandit town themes XD... No I don't always talk like that. Anyways though, it's awesome to discover a Shantae based forum!
Ex321
Ex321
Scuttle Town Regular
Scuttle Town Regular

: Tinkerbacker of Sound~

Back to top Go down

Helloooooo Belly-Dancing-Half-Genie fans! Empty Re: Helloooooo Belly-Dancing-Half-Genie fans!

Post by Paragon-Yoshi Mon May 28, 2012 9:25 pm

Yup. I believe this forum is the first of its kind.

Welcome aboard, Ex321.
Hope you will enjoy your stay. Smile
Paragon-Yoshi
Paragon-Yoshi
Retired Staff

http://vgjustice.forumieren.com/

Back to top Go down

Helloooooo Belly-Dancing-Half-Genie fans! Empty Re: Helloooooo Belly-Dancing-Half-Genie fans!

Post by SunnyLinda Tue May 29, 2012 1:34 am

Welcome! Nice to see there's another fanartist here; maybe it'll get me to do more work of her as well. :'D I have to admit I need to get around to downloading an emulator for the game; it looks really fun <3

But yeah, once again, welcome aboard! Extra Smile
SunnyLinda
SunnyLinda
New Scuttle Town Resident
New Scuttle Town Resident

http://chicaaaaa.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Tue May 29, 2012 2:52 am

Welcome aboard, Ex! Glad you could join the party! Smile

SunnyLinda wrote:I have to admit I need to get around to downloading an emulator for the game; it looks really fun <3

Heh, last I checked, running a backup image through most popular emulators on the PC is a bit tricky because of performance issues with the game itself, strangely, although Lameboy on the DS runs it like a dream. ^^ (That's how I played it without having my old Gameboy Color handy. It's much easier for me to take portable games seriously on another portable system.) You might just have to use a GBC emulator specifically; GBA emus keep wanting to run it in GBA mode, I do believe, which the original Shantae supported for extra features.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Ex321 Sun Jun 17, 2012 4:35 pm

Believe it or not there's an emulator called VBA-M that reads it perfectly Smile I have it and it's fun ^^ There's an emulator for the wii that reads the same way and it's awesome~
Ex321
Ex321
Scuttle Town Regular
Scuttle Town Regular

: Tinkerbacker of Sound~

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Mon Jun 18, 2012 4:47 am

Just recently discovered VBA-M myself on Ubuntu Linux; it works like a dream! ^_^ Never found an emulator for Linux before that just worked before, so it blows me away not needing to use WINE for GB stuff now. xD It's nice not having that hiccup Lameboy does between loading screens on Shantae!
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down