Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

So How Was Your Christmas, Everyone?

2 posters

Go down

So How Was Your Christmas, Everyone? Empty So How Was Your Christmas, Everyone?

Post by .Luke Tue Dec 25, 2012 8:35 pm

Now that Christmas is officially over in most time zones, how was your Christmas? Did you get and/or give lots of presents? Did you have a good time with family and friends? What do you plan on doing for New Year's Eve?

As for me, my cousins already opened up all their gifts on Christmas Eve night, so it was a pretty quiet day, snacking on leftovers from yesterday's dinner, giving the dog a bath, and typing away like crazy on the Internet. =P I think I'll make some hot chocolate in a moment and enjoy a little more Christmas music while I still can during this peaceful night. ^^
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

So How Was Your Christmas, Everyone? Empty Re: So How Was Your Christmas, Everyone?

Post by Nai255 Wed Dec 26, 2012 12:49 am

My Christmas was as merry as I could've expected. It's been great spending time with my brother again.
As a sign of the times, it was our parents that woke US up to unwrap presents, eheh.
I didn't have much on my list this year, just a 3DS XL.
I actually spent this year as the role of gift-giver, donating a few goodies through Toys-for-Tots via eBay.
And of course, had a good turkey dinner with our traditional frosted sugar cookies.

Couldn't ask for much more really, just that everyone else have had just as merry of a Christmas / Holiday Smile
Nai255
Nai255
Contributor
Contributor

: Tinkerbat Trainee

Back to top Go down