Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

"Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" Kickstart Campaign

+9
zferolie
Maetch
BossFight
Axol The Axolotl
Nai255
Paragon-Yoshi
.Luke
skyewelse
ShantaeVocaloid
13 posters

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

Go down

"Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" Kickstart Campaign - Page 7 Empty Re: "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" Kickstart Campaign

Post by Maetch Fri May 30, 2014 11:06 pm

EDIT: False alarm. I misread the cash ticker. No Hero Mode yet.  Embarassed 

Last edited by Maetch on Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:02 pm; edited 2 times in total

Maetch
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

Back to top Go down

"Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" Kickstart Campaign - Page 7 Empty Re: "Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" Kickstart Campaign

Post by .Luke Sat May 31, 2014 4:31 am

That's great news, Maetch! I haven't been staying on top of the game's development since I'm not a backer yet, so that's a good surprise to me.

Those extra chapters would be amazing too. There's only so much longer before they have to put a lid on developing additional content and start squashing bugs, so I hope at least one of those extra chapters gets funded soon.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Paragon-Yoshi Sat May 31, 2014 11:53 pm

Uhm, I heard no word from WayForward so far on this.
You sure you're right on this, Maetch?

According to the WayForward website, they only got $865,134, as of now.
Paragon-Yoshi
Paragon-Yoshi
Retired Staff

http://vgjustice.forumieren.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:56 am

Yeah, I'm in the same position as Yoshi in that I've heard nothing from WF. Where's the confirmation of this achievement?

Back to top Go down

Post by Maetch Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:49 pm

Paragon-Yoshi wrote:Uhm, I heard no word from WayForward so far on this.
You sure you're right on this, Maetch?

According to the WayForward website, they only got $865,134, as of now.
Fudge! I thought it was $800,000 to Hero Mode. It's been so long that I lost track of where they were at.

My apologies, but it does say how this game is very quickly being forgotten about thanks to how slow the funding is.

Maetch
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:50 pm

And so the hype train gets derailed.

"Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" Kickstart Campaign - Page 7 Train_wreck_at_Montparnasse_1895

Hero mode's not too far from getting funded, however, so there's always that chance of it in the future, slim or not.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Paragon-Yoshi Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:22 pm

"Shantae: Half-Genie Hero" Kickstart Campaign - Page 7 Phoenix_Wright_Fudge_zpsa145c309

Oh well. Guess we can do some more pledging then.
Paragon-Yoshi
Paragon-Yoshi
Retired Staff

http://vgjustice.forumieren.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Maetch Sun Aug 24, 2014 3:19 pm

Hero Mode has been reached (for realz this time).
----------
NEW (5:19 PM Saturday, August 23, 2014 (PDT) Time in California, USA)
Kickstarter $776,084.
PayPal (updated automatically every 15 minutes) $115,018.
BackerKit $9,100.
Total $900,202
----------
The game's going to have to be held back in development longer to account for the new characters, but at least they made it this far. Unfortunately, we most likely won't be getting any more stretch goals.

I still think that the four extra chapters should have been the first and foremost priority.

Maetch
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

Back to top Go down

Post by Nai255 Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:55 pm

GJ WF! Hero Mode was the milestone I was hoping for most, everything else beyond is simply gravy on the toast to me.

Personally I'm glad they spread the goal types out, alternating between game length and game modes, saving voiceovers and such for the top-tier.
As spiffin' as they'd be to have, a game doesn't NEED to be extra-long or have full voiceovers to be enjoyable overall. The game is currently looking to be at least slightly bigger than the first game, which I'm pretty satisfied with, especially if I get to experience the adventure with so many characters

Isn't that right, guys?
Wink Twisted Evil Cool Awesome Face Playful Wink
Nai255
Nai255
Contributor
Contributor

: Tinkerbat Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Maetch Wed Dec 03, 2014 2:54 pm

Absolutely NO MORE DONATIONS for Half-Genie Hero after December 16th. Last chance for anybody who cares.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1236620800/shantae-half-genie-hero/posts/1071555

Maetch
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Wed Dec 03, 2014 3:32 pm

I was wondering when donations were going to close for the game. Twisted Evil Would chip in myself too, but my money's been going into other things lately, as always. WayForward will get my money either way when I have a PS3, though. Me putting $15 on it now or later wouldn't make much of a difference.

I'm still just happy the game's going to exist and then some, with more content than the first two Shantae releases. The idea of other characters being playable for the first time is exciting to me too, Nai.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 7 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7