Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)?

3 posters

Go down

Outside of Shantae, who's your favorite WayForward female?

Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_l1038%Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_r10 38% 
[ 3 ]
Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_l100%Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_r10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_l1038%Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_r10 38% 
[ 3 ]
Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_l1013%Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_r10 13% 
[ 1 ]
Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_l100%Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_r10 0% 
[ 0 ]
Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_l1013%Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Vote_r10 13% 
[ 1 ]
[ 0 ]
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 8

Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Empty Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)?

Post by Nai255 Mon Oct 01, 2012 9:19 pm

Well I may as well put this poll up if nobody else is going to, eheh.
Who's YOUR favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae), and why?

Personally, I'd have to say mine's Guppi. She and Fin introduced me to WayForward after all, and there's no denying how funky-dope her sports skills are. I still hold out hope for a new Xtreme Sports game, but I'd even be happy with a reference in another game, because there's no putting out the fiery spirit of this red-hot redhead.

Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Guppi10
Nai255
Nai255
Contributor
Contributor

: Tinkerbat Trainee

Back to top Go down

Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Empty Re: Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)?

Post by .Luke Fri Oct 12, 2012 2:33 pm

Now I feel bad because the only WayForward females I know about are in Shantae. ;_; Can't say I have a clue who any of these ladies are in the poll.

Guppi looks pretty cute, though. I might have Google up a few of WayForward's other titles later today so I feel relevant. :#
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)? Empty Re: Your favorite WayForward female (outside of Shantae)?

Post by ShantaeVocaloid Sat Oct 13, 2012 5:49 pm

Hmm...I'm going to have to say Alta, from Mighty Flip Champs!. Her game was the first legitimate WayForward original I bought and played (Shantae GBC I had to emulate), and I had a fair amount of fun with it. I loved how her staff works, and she was just cute overall (her chibified sprite was even cuter). It kinda stinks that she's a bit of a blank slate in terms of personality, though.

Or...is it just me?
ShantaeVocaloid
ShantaeVocaloid
Administrator
Administrator

: *blub blub* :3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down