Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shantae Video Game Music Arrangements/Remixes

+4
ShantaeVocaloid
BossFight
Paragon-Yoshi
Ex321
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shantae Video Game Music Arrangements/Remixes - Page 2 Empty Re: Shantae Video Game Music Arrangements/Remixes

Post by Ex321 Mon Feb 02, 2015 1:46 am

Hey guys,

It's been a while and I'm sorry for not being active on here. I've been playing both versions of Pirates Curse and I LOVE IT!

With me posting here, I present a far more filled out list of remixes found online. Shantae is becoming more and more popular, which makes me happy to see.

Up first is a light hiphop arrangement of the Boss theme. I love the percussion!
Spoiler:

A cute arrangement of the oasis theme from the first game, ON MARIO PAINT >Extra Smile
Spoiler:

Following the blurred lines-mix song, here's one of the desert theme from Risky's Revenge and... Souja boy.
Spoiler:

I think someone else has already featured this, but I think I'll add it just in case. Dance through the Danger done on Mario Paint as well!
Spoiler:

Kind of lacking in terms of composition, but definitely worth mentioning, an arrangement of Burning Town.
Spoiler:

I hate* the video to this one, but I think this remix of Burning Town is decent. *Joke is funny, but stretch of whole video is lazy.
Spoiler:

Famitracker is at it again!... Err... I mean specialchipz XD This time it's Burning Town with that wavy authentic NES/NSF feel!
Spoiler:

I've been watching MyNewSoundtrack on youtube for quite some time now, and it was very refreshing to see him to do... An 8-bit arrangement of Burning Town XD
Spoiler:

Another kind of... off remix of Burning Town. I like what it's trying to do, hence why I think it's worth noting ^^
Spoiler:

One of the coolest redo's I've heard from Shantae fans yet! It's taking the samples from Super Mario World and putting them into the first dungeon theme from the first Shantae. Well worth the listen!
Spoiler:

Anyone who appreciates Space Jam jokes will love this mash up of Slam Jam and Burning town. I know I do : 3
Spoiler:

A fascinating remix of the first dungeon (again). I like the harp; it makes it feel mysterious.
Spoiler:

This next series is interesting. Youtuber jattello has taken several songs from Risky's Revenge and given them light arrangements. Each are worth checking out, with my favourite being Scary Things.
Scary Things
Spoiler:
Day Travel (Risky's Revenge)
Spoiler:
Scuttle Town
Spoiler:
Boss Theme
Spoiler:
Aaaannnd... Burning Town
Spoiler:

An excellent rock cover of Dance Through the Danger done by youtuber Ortis. It's got a nice heavy metal beat!
Spoiler:

And FINALLY!... A mash up of Burning Town and Baby got Back... Yep...
Spoiler:

There you go guys! Hope you like some of them Wink I had fun finding them, and I shall be hunting down more in the meantime! Extra Smile
Ex321
Ex321
Scuttle Town Regular
Scuttle Town Regular

: Tinkerbacker of Sound~

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2