Shantae Fans Portal
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Shantae (GBC-original) e-Shop Release - Risky's Revenge Sequel?

+5
Incredibleintruder
BossFight
.Luke
Agent Gold
Paragon-Yoshi
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Shantae (GBC-original) e-Shop Release - Risky's Revenge Sequel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shantae (GBC-original) e-Shop Release - Risky's Revenge Sequel?

Post by Maetch Thu Jul 11, 2013 3:46 pm

July 18th...
http://gonintendo.com/?mode=viewstory&id=207223

If Nintendo delays the game yet again, then there's going to be riots for sure.

Maetch
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

Back to top Go down

Shantae (GBC-original) e-Shop Release - Risky's Revenge Sequel? - Page 2 Empty Re: Shantae (GBC-original) e-Shop Release - Risky's Revenge Sequel?

Post by .Luke Thu Jul 11, 2013 5:09 pm

Thanks for the heads up, Maetch! That's even better than waiting until the 25th. See guys? Nothing to go bananas over, unless there's another delay, but this one is right around the corner, so we won't have to wait for long.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

: Site Bird Trainer

http://shantaefansportal.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Nai255 Fri Jul 12, 2013 4:11 pm

"Yes, July 18th. But I didn't say which YEAR, arrrr har har har har!" Twisted Evil
But seriously, I heard the news came from Matt Bozon's Twitter, so it should be ret-2-go-4-realz this time
Nai255
Nai255
Contributor
Contributor

: Tinkerbat Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Sun Jul 14, 2013 10:55 pm

Only four more days now! This hype train has no brakes, who's still replaying that other Shantae game on the eShop while they wait?
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Axol The Axolotl Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:46 pm

Just one more day...
Axol The Axolotl
Axol The Axolotl
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

: Skin maker

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:57 pm

I almost forgot it was tomorrow. O: If I had a 3DS I'd keep that thing charged and ready for a nice long play under the covers. Twisted Evil Shouldn't be long now, if they plan on posting it on midnight of the 18th.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:28 am

July 18th is almost over in this timezone! Can anyone confirm it's actually on the eShop, for real this time? The only site I'm finding that says it's been released is Wikipedia, and I don't have a 3DS yet myself to check it out.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Axol The Axolotl Fri Jul 19, 2013 12:52 am

It was today on my timezone.
Axol The Axolotl
Axol The Axolotl
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

Back to top Go down

Post by BossFight Fri Jul 19, 2013 6:29 pm

Ahh what a reminder of just how well made this game was for a GBC game! After playing it again, I can easily say it is one of the greatest games of the Game Boy series of handhelds.
BossFight
BossFight
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

: DINE AND DITCH!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Fri Jul 19, 2013 8:46 pm

So that makes two confirmations right there? Thanks guys. ^^ Glad to know it's finally on there. I wonder if video game journalism will have anything to say about the release sometime soon. In the meantime I can at least acknowledge this on our site's tumblr, and check Bozon's Twitter for more confirmation, so we can have a quote to cite if he posts anything about it.
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by .Luke Thu Jul 25, 2013 3:20 am

Double posting because of a tweet from Matt Bozon's Twitter.

Twinkies are back, Shantae is back, Earthbound finally got a digital release; talk about a great summer it's been so far, and we're still in July! The best part is somebody drew that in the comments below. (Yes, the image is clickable!)

Shantae (GBC-original) e-Shop Release - Risky's Revenge Sequel? - Page 2 BP_sSu7CQAAguc2
.Luke
.Luke
Retired Staff

Back to top Go down

Post by Nai255 Thu Jul 25, 2013 6:27 am

Heh heh, that picture. Now I wanna play Earthbound again with my favorite thing as Genies and favorite food as... oh, 6-character limit... uh, Twkies Laughing
Nai255
Nai255
Contributor
Contributor

: Tinkerbat Trainee

Back to top Go down

Post by Axol The Axolotl Thu Jul 25, 2013 1:49 pm

Now I want a Twinkie!
Axol The Axolotl
Axol The Axolotl
Hailing from Water Town
Hailing from Water Town

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2